Audio-Technica ATH-A2000z Closed-Back Dynamic Headphones
Recently launched by the Audio-Technica, the ATH-A2000Z is a pair of closed-back dynamic headphones that include a 53 mm, proprietary large-aperture drivers in order to provide superb Hi-Res Audio reproduction.
- Australian Stock
- Australian Warranty
- Authorised Reseller
Found it cheaper somewhere else? Request a price match.
Don't risk purchasing a fake
MiniDisc are Authorised Resellers
Not happy? Return it within
Return it within 21 days for a refund*
Next day shipping available
Unmatched advice and support
Always happy to help
Recently launched by the Audio-Technica, the ATH-A2000Z is a pair of closed-back dynamic headphones that include a 53 mm, proprietary large-aperture drivers in order to provide superb Hi-Res Audio reproduction. This device is available with hand-assembled drivers featuring a high-grade German Permendur magnetic circuit along with a magnetic fluidity density, OFC-7N bobbin-wound voice coils that are required for a pure iron yoke to achieve a great transient response, highly-efficient signal transmission, and a top-mounted PCB for smoother airflow, allowing accurate diaphragm movement.
The coverings of the ATH-A2000Z are made from firm, pure-titanium housings and integrate a light in weight, magnesium alloy perplex to reduce annoying resonance. It also comes with Audio-Technica’s (D.A.D.S), which stands for Double Air Damping System. This system aids in providing natural-sounding bass reproduction. However, the bass is extended by the ergonomic earpads that are perfectly stitched with the headphones and offer exceptional sound isolation along with matchless comfort. This device has enhanced 3D wing support system, featuring auto-adjusting fit that heighten the comforts and make you able to experience the headphones’ high-resolution audio for long hours without any hassle.
- Newly designed 53 mm drivers with OFC-7N bobbin-wound voice coils
- Hand-assembled drivers include top-mounted PCB, Permendur magnetic circuitry and pure iron yoke, ensuring precise diaphragm movement and superior transient response
- High-rigidity titanium housings
- Lightweight magnesium alloy baffle decreases unwanted resonance
- Proprietary 3D wing support system for excellent fit
- Stitched, ergonomic earpads offer superior comfort and sound isolation
- 3.0 m (9.8') OFC-6N dual-sided, four-core cable with elastomer sheath
- Includes 6.3 mm (¼") stereo adapter
- 6.3 mm (1/4") gold-plated stereo adapter