Audio-Technica ATH-M60X On-Ear Headphones
The ATH-M60x incorporates the same 45mm drivers from the legendary ATH-M50x, now in a lightweight on-ear design ideal for studio monitoring and mobile listening on the go.
- Australian Stock
- Australian Warranty
- Authorised Reseller
Found it cheaper somewhere else? Request a price match.
Don't risk purchasing a fake
MiniDisc are Authorised Resellers
Not happy? Return it within
Return it within 21 days for a refund*
Next day shipping available
Unmatched advice and support
Always happy to help
The ATH-M60x is a monitoring headphone designed for studio, broadcast and mobile use. The M60x incorporates the same 45mm drivers as the legendary M50x, in a new compact and lightweight (200g without cable) on-ear form factor. This makes them ideal for monitoring on the go, as well as multi-hour long studio sessions.
The design of the M60x is well thought out and practical. Thick memory foam earpads deliver great wearing comfort and noise isolation. Key parts of the headband are metal for enhanced durability. The headphones come with a carrying pouch and 3 detachable cables: 3.0m straight and 1.2-3.0m coiled cables for studio use and 1.2m straight cables for portable use.
The sound of the M60x has been tuned for monitoring use, with extended frequency response in the bass and treble to check your mix for errors or distortion. Compared to the larger M50x, the M60x has the same similar high frequency emphasis, but smoother, warmer low frequencies and a slightly less aggressive sound overall. This makes the M60x a good choice for casual music listening.
For absolute critical monitoring with the flattest response, we would still recommend the M70x or the R70x - but the M60x is a fun headphone that is still more detailed and insightful than many ‘consumer grade’ headphones.
- Detachable 1.2 m - 3.0 m (3.9' - 9.8') coiled cable
- Detachable 3.0 m (9.8') straight cable
- Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') straight cable
- Protective carrying pouch
- 6.3 mm (1/4") screw-on adapter
- Type: Closed-back dynamic
- Driver: Diameter 45 mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Voice Coil: CCAW (Copper-clad aluminum wire)
- Frequency Response: 15 - 28,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 1,600 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 102 dB
- Impedance: 38 ohms
- Weight: 200 g (7.1 oz), without cable and connector
- Cable: Interchangeable cables: detachable 1.2 m - 3.0 m (3.9' - 9.8') coiled cable, detachable 3.0 m (9.8') straight cable and detachable 1.2 m (3.9') straight cable
- Accessories Included: Protective carrying pouch, 6.3 mm (1/4") screw-on adapter