Audio-Technica ATH-AP2000Ti Closed Back Headphones
With stunningly clear sound and a lightweight, comfortable design, the AP2000Ti is an elegant flagship from Audio Technica.
- Australian Stock
- Australian Warranty
- Authorised Reseller
Found it cheaper somewhere else? Request a price match.
Don't risk purchasing a fake
MiniDisc are Authorised Resellers
Not happy? Return it within
Return it within 21 days for a refund*
Next day shipping available
Unmatched advice and support
Always happy to help
The ATH-AP2000Ti is part of Audio Technica's 2019 "Ti" series flagship products, introduced along with the CK2000Ti IEMs and the CM2000Ti earbuds. Housed in brilliant titanium, the AP2000Ti takes advantage of the metal's high strength to weight ratio to deliver a closed headphone with low internal resonsance and a lightweight, ultra-comfortable design. At the heart of the AP2000Ti is a 53 mm driver unit with a diamond-like carbon (DLC) coated diaphragm, resulting in a stiff, light driver that produces fast, accurate bass and stunning high frequency detail.
The AP2000Ti comes with detachable A2DC cables, including 1.2m and 3.0m long 3.5mm stereo cables, as well as a 1.2m 4.4mm balanced cable for digital audio players such as the Sony NW-WM1A. The AP2000Ti folds flat and includes a premium carrying case, and each unit is individually identified by a laser-etched serial number.
In terms of sound, the AP2000Ti is a bright sounding headphone with very clear high frequencies and punchy, but not particularly emphasised bass. It is brighter than most other closed headphones in its class, but overall has a natural tonal response meaning that it sounds particularly outstanding with classical, jazz and acoustic music. If you crave detail or love female vocalists, the AP2000Ti is definitely worth a demo.
- Large-aperture 53 mm drivers with a permendur magnetic circuit are capable of Hi-Res Audio reproduction
- Core Mount Technology places driver unit in an optimal position for improved airflow and excellent full-range audio reproduction
- Audio-Technica’s Double Air Damping System (D.A.D.S.) for deep, natural-sounding bass reproduction
- Diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating on diaphragms helps to deliver exceptional full-range audio
- Rigid, pure-titanium housings reduce unwanted resonance
- Three detachable cables with A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones: 1.2 m and 3.0 m cables with 3.5 mm 3-pole stereo mini-plug; 1.2 m cable with 4.4 mm 5-pole balanced mini-plug
- Headphones fold flat for easy transport in the included carrying case
- Soft, durable leather earpads for superior comfort
- Includes 6.3 mm (¼") stereo adapter and cleaning cloth
- Each pair of headphones is individually identified by a laser-etched serial number
- 1.2 m and 3.0 m cables with 3.5 mm 3-pole stereo mini-plug
- 1.2 m cable with 4.4 mm 5-pole balanced mini-plug
- Premium hard carrying case
- Impedance: 44Ω
- Sensitivity: 100dB/mW
- Weight: 300g