The AP2000Ti delivers stunningly deep bass and beauitfully clear high frequencies - a masterpiece in titanium.
- Australian Stock
- Australian Warranty
- Authorised Reseller
Found it cheaper somewhere else? Request a price match.
Don't risk purchasing a fake
MiniDisc are Authorised Resellers
Not happy? Return it within
Return it within 21 days for a refund*
Next day shipping available
Unmatched advice and support
Always happy to help
The ATH-AP2000Ti is part of Audio Technica's 2019 "Ti" series flagship products, introduced along with the AP2000TI closed headphone and the CM2000Ti earbuds. Housed in titanium, the CK2000Ti takes advantage of the metal's high strength to weight ratio to create a comfortable earpiece with high durability and low resonance. Inside each earpiece is a unique dual-phase push pull driver configuration, with two drivers (9.8mm and 8.8mm drivers) that face each other to produce lower distortion and clear bass. Each driver is coated in diamond-like carbon (DLC) and driven by a permendur magnetic circuit, resulting in striking high frequency bandwidth.
Include with the CK2000Ti is both a 1.2m long standard stereo 3.5mm cable as well as a 1.2m long 4.4mm balanced cable for use with portable players like the Sony NW-ZX300. Cables are detachable and use Audio Technica's A2DC interface. Also included is a selection of silicone tips and a premium hard-carrying case to protect your earphones,
In terms of sound, the CK2000Ti is a stunning listen, marrying deep, rich bass response with forward, clear high frequencies. The CK2000Ti is perfect for people after an intimate, engaging sound - it delivers Audio Technica's classic vocal forward signature with an immersive bass response. The sound is comparable with the Campfire Audio Atlas, but with clear mid-bass and a slightly more forward upper midrange signature.
- Dual phase push-pull drivers (9.8 mm + 8.8 mm) with a permendur magnetic circuit are capable of Hi-Res Audio reproduction
- Diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating on diaphragms helps to deliver exceptional full-range audio
- Rigid, pure-titanium housings reduce unwanted resonance
- Two detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cables with A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones: one with a 4.4 mm 5-pole balanced mini-plug, the other with a 3.5 mm 3-pole stereo mini-plug
- Includes silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), hard carrying case, and cleaning cloth
- Each pair of headphones is individually identified by a laser-etched serial number
- Two detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cables with A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones
- One with a 4.4 mm 5-pole balanced mini-plug, the other with a 3.5 mm 3-pole stereo mini-plug
- Includes silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L)
- Hard carrying case
- Cleaning cloth
- Driver Diameter 9.8 mm, 8.8 mm
- Frequency Response 5 – 45,000 Hz
- Sensitivity 100 dB/mW
- Impedance 10 ohms
- Weight 12 g (0.42 oz)
- Cable Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable (4.4 mm 5-pole balanced mini-plug to A2DC); detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable (3.5 mm 3-pole stereo mini-plug to A2DC)
- Accessories Included Silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), hard carrying case, and cleaning cloth