Campfire Audio Trifecta Limited Edition IEM
Pure, unparalleled dynamics - initial limited production run of 333 units!
- Australian Stock
- Australian Warranty
- Authorised Reseller
Found it cheaper somewhere else? Request a price match.
Don't risk purchasing a fake!
MiniDisc are Authorised Resellers
21 Day Change of Mind Returns
Terms and conditions apply
Free Shipping Australia Wide
Free Shipping & Express available
Unmatched advice and support
Always happy to help
Experience Huge, Clear, Expansive Openness.
Trifecta’s triple dynamic driver configuration produces an unparalleled, towering sonic profile that surrounds the listener in rich textures and an expansive soundstage. Campire Audio's custom full-range 10mm ADLC diaphragm dynamic drivers face one another in an equilateral triangle, combining seamlessly into a single voice, enveloping you in a uniquely lush and powerful sonic presentation.
Astounding sonic experiences await. Immerse yourself in pure sound with Trifecta.
As Clear As the Sky is Blue
An optically clear, robust nylon housing allows a full view of the inner workings of Trifecta, revealing the three gold-plated dynamic drivers within. Each is expertly soldered with high-purity copper and pure silver conductors.
Trifecta’s patent-pending triangular body shape incorporates three 10mm, ADLC diaphragm dynamic drivers into a single earphone while remaining comfortable and lightweight in the ear.
- Optically Clear Nylon Shell
- Stainless Steel Spout and MMCX Capture
- Three Full Range 10mm ADLC Diaphragm Gold-Plated Dynamic Drivers
- Custom Beryllium / Copper MMCX Connections
- Limited edition of 333 units for first production run
- Campfire Audio Robin Egg Blue Dimensional Case, made in Portugal.
- Time Stream Cables – Silver-Plated Copper Conductors with Berylium Copper MMCX. Preformed ear hooks. 2.5mm Balanced, 3.5mm Stereo, and 4.4mm Balanced terminations included.
- Campfire Audio Marshmallow Tips(s/m/l)
- Silicon Earphone Tips (s/m/l)
- Campfire Audio Lapel Pin
- Cleaning Tool
- 5Hz–20 kHz Frequency Response
- 94 dB SPL @ 1kHz: 16.91 mVrms
- 6.3 Ohms @ 1kHz Impedance
- Total Harmonic Distortion less than 1%