Stax SRM-D10 Portable electrostatic DAC/AMP
Electrostatic headphones go portable with the Stax SRM-D10, a compact battery powered DAC/Energiser for 5-pin Stax PRO based electrostatics.
- Australian Stock
- Australian Warranty
- Authorised Reseller
Found it cheaper somewhere else? Request a price match.
Don't risk purchasing a fake!
MiniDisc are Authorised Resellers
21 Day Change of Mind Returns
Terms and conditions apply
Free Shipping Australia Wide
Free Shipping & Express available
Unmatched advice and support
Always happy to help
The Stax SRM-D10 is an ultraportable Stax-type electrostatic DAC / Energiser unit, capable of driving even the most high end electrostatic headphones such as the STAX SR-009S, L700 or the MrSpeakers Voce. Based on the ESS Sabre 9018 DAC chip system, the D10 manages to effortlessly display the detail, imaging, and impact of electrostatic based systems on the go, or for when desktop space is limited. The D10 has both digital input via USB, as well as a 3.5mm analogue line in. The includes both Micro-USB and 3.5mm analog cables for connection to your source.
The SRM-D10 is capable of playing up to DSD-128 files alongside other lossless formats. Built from an XMOS based system, the system is capable of DSD 5.6MHz and PCM 384KHz playback. The SRM-D10 is a neutral sounding system, with no added colouration or biases. This is a well rounded portable solution for electrostatic headphones.
- Stax SRM-D10
- Micro-USB to USB cable
- Right angled short Micro-USB to USB cable
- 3.5mm TRS to 3.5mm TRS cable
- DC Power source, with adaptors for UK, US, AU, EU
- Frequency response:20Hz – 40KHz (+0dB,-3dB)
- Rated input level:230mV (100V output)
- Maximum input level:10V (minimum volume in analog input)
- Gain:53dB (450 times)
- Harmonic distortion:0.025% / 1KHz-10KHz
- Input impedance:10 KΩ(analog input)
- Maximum output voltage: 200Vr.m.s / 100Hz-10KHz
- Bias voltage:DC 580V
- Supply voltage:DC 14V
- Battery Operating time:4.5hour(analog input) / 3.5hour(digital input)
- Power consumption:6.4W (USB input)、5W (analog input)
- Recommended operating temperature: 0-35°C, <90% RH (No condensation)
- Signal input:MicroUSB digital input, 3.5mm analog input
- Net weight: 450g