Sony IER-M9 In-ear Monitor Headphones
A flagship stage monitor designed for professionals, the IER-M9 delivers accurate, flat sound and a secure fit for musicians and music lovers alike.
- Australian Stock
- Australian Warranty
- Authorised Reseller
Found it cheaper somewhere else? Request a price match.
Don't risk purchasing a fake!
MiniDisc are Authorised Resellers
21 Day Change of Mind Returns
Terms and conditions apply
Free Shipping Australia Wide
Free Shipping & Express available
Unmatched advice and support
Always happy to help
The Sony IER-M9 is a professional stage monitor earphone that delivers flat, accurate sound for musicians and music lovers alike. The durable magnesium alloy earpieces of the M9 are designed for an ergonomic and stable fit, while the detachable cable uses a silk-braided insulator to reduce microphonics and cable noise. 13 different ear tip variations are included so that you can find a perfect fit. This means that whether you are on stage or on the street, the IER-M9 will deliver hours of comfortable listening. A standard 3.5mm stereo cable is included, as well as a 4.4mm balanced cable for maximum performance with premium audio players like the Sony NWW-M1A.
The IER-M9 features 5 balanced armature drivers house internally in a magnesium alloy bracket to suppress unwanted resonances. The result is a clean, fast and accurate sound well suited for critical listening. The M9 has a balanced sound, similar to the Campfire Audio Andromeda with slightly increased bass and treble emphasis. Compared to the IER-M7, the M9 incorporates a magesium diaphragm super-tweeter to deliver extended high frequency response and detail. The result is exceptional layering and detail across the frequency range. If you want a more emotive response and an expanded soundstage, consider the flagship IER-Z1R.
- Sony’s original design: T-shaped Balanced Armature (BA) Driver unit for linear motion
- Magesium diaphragm super-tweeter
- Integrated magnesium inner housing reduces vibration
- Pre-formed ear hanger for ease and stability
- 13 included variations of ear tip for secure fit
- Triple Comfort ear buds:SS,S,MS,M, ML,L
- Hybrid Silicone ear buds:SS,S,MS,M,ML,L,LL
- 3.5mm MMCX Cable
- 4.4 Balanced MMCX Cable
- Carrying case
- Cable holder
- Cleaning cloth
- WEIGHT: Approx. 9.0g (without cable)
- DRIVER UNIT: Quad balanced armature
- IMPEDANCE (OHM): 20ohms(at 1kHz)
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 5Hz-40000Hz
- SENSITIVITIES (DB/MW): 103dB / mW
- CORD TYPE: Y-type
- CORD LENGTH:
- Approx. 1.2m, silver-coated OFC strands, ear hanger, L-shaped gold-plated 3.5mm stereo mini plug
- Approx. 1.2m, silver-coated OFC strands, ear hanger, L-shaped gold-plated 4.4mm balanced standard plug