Chord Hugo TT Headphone DAC/Amp
Hugo TT (table top) is a lateset desktop design providing greater connectivity with an XLR outputs, USB-B input, two quarter inch headphone outputs.
- Australian Stock
- Australian Warranty
- Authorised Reseller
Found it cheaper somewhere else? Request a price match.
Don't risk purchasing a fake
MiniDisc are Authorised Resellers
Not happy? Return it within
Return it within 21 days for a refund*
Next day shipping available
Unmatched advice and support
Always happy to help
Based on the success of Chord's Hugo DAC/headphone amplifier, Hugo TT (table top) is a lateset desktop design providing greater connectivity with an XLR outputs, USB-B input, two quarter inch headphone outputs.
Innovative sample rate capability
The Hugo TT is compatible with advanced studio-master-quality (DXD) music files enabling music lovers to experience real high definition music, along with the finest reproduction of CD-quality music. Hugo TT cares up to 32-bit/384kHz audio via USB and coax, and 24-bit/192kHz over optical. It also supports DSD64 on all inputs and DSD128 via coax or USB (all via DoP).
The new Hugo TT has A2DP Bluetooth capability and works with a custom-built component with the aptX codec to promote a digital signal right into the DAC circuitry, thus even without using cables, music can still be relished.
Spartan 6 FPGA
The Hugo TT recalls the same highly-efficient Spartan 6 FPGA that permitted Hugo to redefine the DAC category in 2014.
The Hugo TT is designed to run uninterruptedly from the supplied charger, however the engineers put effort to improve the battery with added Supercap energy storage.
- Advanced digital volume control
- Crossfeed filter network
- Battery-powered for power supply isolation
- Input selection identification and remote volume up or down indication is via alphanumeric display and colour-changing LED display
- 26K tap-length filter
- THD: 140dB
- Headphone output: 110dB SPL into a 300ohm headphone load
- 1x Optical TOSLink 24-bit/192KHz-capable
- 1x BNC coaxial input 32-bit/384kHz -capable
- 1x HD/SD USB B-type input up to 32-bit/384kHz
- 1x3.5mm headphone jack
- 2x6.35mm (1/4-inch) headphone jack
- 1x (pair) stereo RCA phono output
- Fully balanced via XLR connectors
- 235mm x 45mm x 225mm (WxDx H)