Audio-Technica ATH-CKS1100iS Solid Bass In-Ear Headphones
Made with exclusivity, the ATH-CKS1100iS in-ear headphones come with solid bass dual phase push-pull drivers (12.5mm x 2), offering you quality sound reproduction with incredible bass and Hi-Res Audio.
- Australian Stock
- Australian Warranty
- Authorised Reseller
Found it cheaper somewhere else? Request a price match.
Don't risk purchasing a fake
MiniDisc are Authorised Resellers
Not happy? Return it within
Return it within 21 days for a refund*
Next day shipping available
Unmatched advice and support
Always happy to help
Audio Technia’s ATH-CKS1100iS- Offering unrivalled music experience
Made with exclusivity, the ATH-CKS1100iS in-ear headphones come with solid bass dual phase push-pull drivers (12.5mm x 2), offering you quality sound reproduction with incredible bass and Hi-Res Audio. The amazingly designed drivers aids in minimizing intermodulation distortion to enhance audio reproduction, ranging from rich bass to crystalline high frequency sounds.
Audio-Technia has introduced new Dual Bass Venting System to improve the sound quality. In this system, the two vents are positioned in each casing for flawless control of diaphragm movement that donates to the high-resolution audio reproduction. The machine-made aluminum housings condense unsolicited resonance and extend the frequency response from mid to high.
The 1.2m (3. 9') detachable cable comes along with newly designed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors. This cable includes two separate star-quad cables, devoted to the left and right channel respectively that mend isolation from both outer noise and channel cross talk. The cable incorporates in-line mic and control that allows you to attend calls and control video and audio, without operating your smartphone or other portable gadgets. Available in four different (XS/S/M/L) sizes, the silicon eartips can be fitted manually onto the headphone, giving unsurpassed sound isolation. An appropriate carrying case is also included.
- Dual phase push-pull drivers (12.5 mm x 2) deliver full-range Hi-Res Audio with deep, rich bass and crystal-clear high frequencies
- Dual Bass Venting System provides precise control of diaphragm movement for high-resolution audio reproduction with incredible bass
- Machined aluminum housings reduce unwanted vibration
- Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable with in-line mic and control to answer calls and control music & video attaches to headphones with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial)
- Separate star-quad cables for left and right channels improve isolation from external noise and channel cross talk
- Two-position post maximizes sound isolation while providing a better fit
- Includes silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L) and carrying case
- Silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L)