Stax SRM-D50 Electrostatic Driver & DAC
The SRM-D50 is a high-performance electrostatic driver and Digital-to-Analog Converter, inspired by the battery-powered SRM-D10.
- Australian Stock
- Australian Warranty
- Authorised Reseller
Found it cheaper somewhere else? Request a price match.
Don't risk purchasing a fake
MiniDisc are Authorised Resellers
Not happy? Return it within
Return it within 21 days for a refund*
Next day shipping available
Unmatched advice and support
Always happy to help
SRM-D50 drives STAX ‘s electrostatic earspeaker in an ideal form.
With the installation of a high-performance DAC, it supports various audio sources such as audio player and PC.
・Supports various audio sources such as USB /optical/coaxial digital input, RCA analogue input etc.
・ESS DAC chip supports files with audio signal maximum DSD 5.6 MHz, PCM 384 kHz.
・Adopt R core power transformer with less leakage flux.
・Displays the strength of the input signal with VU meter.
・Adopted 4 mm thick nonmagnetic aluminium cover.
- Supports various digital inputs such as USB, optical, and coaxial digital input
- Built-in DAC supports high resolution up to PCM 32/384 KHz or DSD 5.6
- VU meter displays input strength
- 4 mm thick nonmagnetic aluminium cover.
- R core power transformer with less leakage flux