Sony WF-1000XM4 True Wireless Earphones
Featuring market leading noise cancellation, ergonomic fit and high quality wireless audio - a winner!
- Australian Stock
- Australian Warranty
- Authorised Reseller
Found it cheaper somewhere else? Request a price match.
Don't risk purchasing a fake!
MiniDisc are Authorised Resellers
21 Day Change of Mind Returns
Terms and conditions apply
Free Shipping Australia Wide
Free Shipping & Express available
Unmatched advice and support
Always happy to help
INDUSTRY-LEADING NOISE CANCELLATION1 – NOW EVEN BETTER
Everything in the WF-1000XM4 headphones has been designed from the ground up. Like our new Integrated Processor V1, specially developed by Sony, that cancels more noise than ever, a new driver unit with more performance, noise sensing microphones, and innovative Noise Isolation Earbud Tips with a more stable fit.
LISTEN ALL DAY, CHARGE IN MINUTES
You can enjoy a full working day of charge – 8 hours – from your headphones and store another 16 hours in the case. That means a full 24 hours 9 of listening time every time you leave the house. In a hurry? Just a 5-minute quick charge gives you up to 60 minutes of playtime and the Sony | Headphones Connect app will even notify you when your charging case drops below 30%.
SUPERIOR CALL QUALITY
Precise Voice Pickup Technology uses beamforming microphones and a bone-conduction sensor to allow the WF-1000XM4 headphones to pick up your voice clearly and accurately for hands-free calls – at home, in a café or wherever you are. In addition, Noise Cancelling lets you hear the person on the other end of the call more clearly, even in noisy situations.
EXCEPTIONAL SOUND QUALITY
The WF-1000XM4 now supports High-Resolution Audio Wireless.2 Thanks to specially designed 6mm drivers, they reproduce a dynamic sound despite their small size, and the high compliance diaphragm reproduces a rich bass range. The Integrated Processor V1 also enhances sound quality, reduces distortion, and enables LDAC codec processing and DSEE Extreme.
WATER-RESISTANT FOR EVERYDAY USE
With an IPX4 water resistance rating3 , splashes and sweat won’t stop these headphones – so you can keep on moving to the music.
SMARTER TALKING, SMARTER LISTENING
As soon as you speak to someone, Speak-to-Chat automatically pauses the music and lets in ambient sound so you can conduct a conversation4 – handy if you want to keep your headphones on, or your hands are full. And once your chat is over, your music starts playing again automatically.5 Speak-to-Chat recognises and reacts to your voice. It is based on Precise Voice Pickup Technology, which combines four microphones and sensors with advanced audio signal processing.
A CLEARER, MORE STABLE BLUETOOTH SIGNAL
The optimisation of the transmission algorithm with the Integrated Processor V1 has made the connection more stable and less prone to sound skipping, even in an environment where there is interference. It allows sound to be transmitted to both ears at the same time with very low latency, and with a higher signal strength than ever before.
HEAR MORE OF WHAT’S AROUND YOU
In Ambient Sound mode, the WF-1000XM4 headphones capture more of the sound around you than ever before, which means you get a more natural listening experience and stay connected to your environment.
EASY WIRELESS CHARGING WITH QI TECHNOLOGY
No cables are necessary, the WF-1000XM4 features Qi technology for easy wireless charging.6 You can even use a smartphone with Qi technology, like the latest Xperia model with battery share function7, to charge your headphones and charging case.
BETTER FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
There’s no plastic in the WF-1000XM4 packaging is designed based on low toxicity design principles and a ‘Made to be remade” philosophy that’s more socially responsible. 99% of paper packaging, other than labels, are produced using recycled and sustainable materials developed specially for Sony.
1. As of April 26th 2021. According to research by Sony Corporation, measured using JEITA-compliant guidelines in Truly Wireless style noise cancelling headphones market.
2. Need to set the function to “Priority on Sound Quality” using the Sony | Headphones Connect app. Compatible devices supporting LDAC will be needed.
3. Protection assured against water splashing from any angle, excluding the sound conduit (sound exit tube), ventilation holes, and microphone holes in the unit (2 locations) of the headphones. The charging case is not water resistant.
4. In rare cases, Speak-to-Chat may unintentionally start up in response to vibrations caused by devices such as electric toothbrushes, electric massagers and electric shavers, and activities such as brushing teeth, coughing or humming.
5. To deactivate Speak-to-Chat and return to your music immediately, tap either the left or right touch panel. Otherwise, music will resume playing by default 15 seconds after your conversation ends in Speak-to-Chat mode. This timeframe can be customised using the Sony | Headphones Connect app.
6. Charging pad sold separately. The charging case is compatible with wireless charging pads that meet the Qi standard. Depending on the wireless charging pad you are using, it may not be able to charge properly.
7. Xperia 1 III – availability may vary by region. The battery share function cannot be used while charging the Xperia 1 III.
- USB Cable: USB Type-C® Cable(USB-A to USB C®)
- Charging Case
|Weight||Approx. 41 g|
|Driver Unit||6 mm w/ High power neodymium magnets|
|Frequency Response (Bluetooth)||20Hz - 20,000Hz(44.1kHz sampling) / 20Hz - 40,000Hz(LDAC 96kHz sampling, 990kbps)|
|Water Resistance Rating||IPX4 (Splashproof)|
|Battery Charge Time||1.5 Hours|
|Battery Life (Continuous Playback Time)||Max. 8 hrs(NC On) / Max. 12 hrs(NC Off)|
|Battery Life (Continuous Communication Time)||Max. 5.5 hrs(NC On) / Max. 6.0 hrs(NC Off)|
|Bluetooth Profile||A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP|
|Bluetooth Codec Support||SBC, AAC, LDAC|