Sonoma Model One From Warwick Acoustics
The Sonoma Model One is a truly unprecedented innovation in the world of audiophile technology.
- Australian Stock
- Australian Warranty
- Authorised Reseller
Found it cheaper somewhere else? Request a price match.
Don't risk purchasing a fake
MiniDisc are Authorised Resellers
Not happy? Return it within
Return it within 21 days for a refund*
Next day shipping available
Unmatched advice and support
Always happy to help
The Sonoma M1 by WARWICK ACOUSTICS– Unparalleled Audio Performance For True Audiophiles
For those of us with discriminating tastes, nothing but the best will do. That’s true in every avenue of life – including music.
Great music doesn’t just deserve to be listened to – it deserves to be heard. That’s why the Sonoma M1 was designed – to provide audiophiles with the perfect audio solution for listening to modern, high-resolution audio formats.
Using advanced design strategies, innovative technologies, and a detail-oriented product approach, the team at Sonoma has truly crafted the ultimate audio experience for the modern connoisseur.
Exceptional Design, Powerful Performance
Every element of the Sonoma M1 has been custom-built to offer awe-inspiring performance. Take a look at the design details of the Sonoma M1 below.
- Injected Magnesium Ear-Cups – The lightweight magnesium used in the Sonoma M1 provides a fantastic strength-to-weight ratio and shields the headset from RFI/EMI interference. Best of all, the lightweight material makes these headphones comfortable enough to wear all day long.
- Handmade Earpads/Headband – Eschewing synthetic materials and uncomfortable foam, the earpads and headband on the Sonoma M1 have been made out of Cabretta sheepskin leather. This lightweight leather is exceptionally durable and soft, providing incredible comfort.
- Low-Capacitance Cable – Using self-latching connectors, Sonoma has created an ultra-low capacitance cable that guarantees perfect signal transfer between the amplifier and the headphones.
- Discrete Amplifier – The Sonoma M1 comes with a custom-built discrete amplifier. This single-ended FET Class-A amplifier provides powerful amplification performance and accepts USB 2.0, coaxial S/PDIF, and both “high-level” and “low-level” RCA input.
- ESS SABRE DAC – ESS Technology is the world leader in DAC technology, and the Sonoma M1 uses two ESS SABRE DACs in a proprietary mono mode to deliver a 129dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR).
- 64-bit Fixed-Point DSP – Using 64-bit DSP (Digital Signal Processing) technology, the Sonoma M1 delivers a truly high-fidelity listening experience. With an incredible dynamic range, and perfect left/right channel matching, the DSP technology used in the Sonoma M1 is truly in a class of its own.
- CNC-Machined Aluminum Amplifier Enclosure – While the M1 headset was designed to minimize weight, the Sonoma amplifier has been built to be a robust, substantial unit that will last for decades to come.
Starting with a single block of aluminium, the enclosure of the M1 provides powerful protection to the internal components – and because it’s electrically conductive, it’s an ideal shield to protect from EMI/RFI interference.
- Custom-Built PSU – Stable, reliable power is essential to the operation of any audio unit. Because of this, the team at Sonoma built a specialized, universal-voltage power supply unit. This PSU can deliver up to 3.5x the required amount of power to drive the Sonoma amp, providing plenty of headroom.
Finally, to ensure high-quality sound, the PSU incorporates a large ferrite core and high quality shielded cable, which reduces electromagnetic interference.
The Sonoma Model One is a truly unprecedented innovation in the world of audiophile technology. With an incredible design, advanced hardware and processing software, and unparalleled attention to detail, there is is no better way to enjoy the music you love.
- Sonoma Headphones
- Sonoma DAC/AMP
- Power Adapter