Shure SE846 Sound Isolating Earphones
One of the most innovative and sophisticated piece of earphones designed by Shure
- Australian Stock
- Australian Warranty
- Authorised Reseller
Found it cheaper somewhere else? Request a price match.
Don't risk purchasing a fake
MiniDisc are Authorised Resellers
Not happy? Return it within
Return it within 21 days for a refund*
Next day shipping available
Unmatched advice and support
Always happy to help
The SE846 Sound Isolating Earphones are one of the most innovative and sophisticated pieces of earphones designed by Shure that includes a groundbreaking low-pass filter, a true subwoofer that enables deep low-end performance without sacrificing clarity or detail. This is the only earphone that uses this technology and the only earphone capable of this LF performance. It also features a Quad High-Definition MicroDriver with a 3-way system configuration for dedicated low, mid and high-frequency distribution.
Designed for professionals and audiophiles, the SE846 extends the legendary heritage and performance of Shure's widely-adopted SE215, SE315, SE425, and SE535 Sound Isolating Earphone models. The SE846 delivers strong, impactful bass, enabling the midrange and high frequencies to shine individually. The natural roll-off of the subwoofer provides the midrange drivers with the acoustic space they need to be heard clearly and accurately.
The SE846 provides a combination of sound quality, noise isolation and durability in a comfortable and sophisticated design. It is light in weight with a low profile and has a detachable cable for easy replacement, and an optimised nozzle angle that's designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
For the first time Shure has designed an earphone that features a customizable frequency response allowing adjustable sound signatures; balanced, warm, and bright. The over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way, and the removable cable and nozzle components ensure a long product life by providing easy and efficient cleaning and part replacement. Its Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37dB of ambient noise, whether onstage or on-the-go.
Ten precision welded, stainless steel plates form 4inches of a high acoustic mass pathway, naturally enabling low-frequency roll-off to begin at about 75Hz without distortion or artefacts. Customizable frequency response, detachable cable and a wide variety of accessories ensure an incomparable, perfectly tailored listening experience.
The housing is crystal clear transparent earpiece that lets you see the laser etched components inside. The SE846 is the first earphone in the market to employ the performance of a true subwoofer.
- Extended high-end clarity and unparalleled low-end performance
- 4 custom-engineered, balanced armature drivers tailored to blend precisely with each other
- 3-way system configuration for dedicated low, mid and high frequency distribution
- Adjustable sound signatures via changeable nozzle inserts and removable metal nozzle (balanced, warm, and bright options included)
- Light-weight, low profile shape with optimized nozzle angle designed to rest comfortably in the ear
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way
- Durable Kevlar reinforced cables with formable wire ensure secure placement
- MMCX connector with lock-snap mechanism allows easy replacement and provides 360-degree rotation to optimize fit
- 2 included cable lengths (45inches and 60 inches) for flexible wearing options
- Premium Square Carrying Case
- Black foam sleeves (S/M/L)
- Soft flex sleeves (S/M/L)
- Yellow foam sleeves
- Triple flange sleeves
- 1/4 inch adapter
- Airline adapter
- Volume Control
- 114 cms detachable cable
- Nozzle removal key