Shure RMCE-BT2 High-Resolution Bluetooth® 5 MMCX Cable
Supporting Bluetooth 5.0 and aptX, aptX HD, aptX Low Latency, AAC and SBC audio codec support, the new Shure cable is a must have accessory for your MMCX headphone
- Australian Stock
- Australian Warranty
- Authorised Reseller
Found it cheaper somewhere else? Request a price match.
Don't risk purchasing a fake
MiniDisc are Authorised Resellers
Not happy? Return it within
Return it within 21 days for a refund*
Next day shipping available
Unmatched advice and support
Always happy to help
The High-Resolution Bluetooth® 5.0 communication cable enables wireless communication and controls for Shure Sound Isolating™ Earphones. A dedicated, premium headphone amplifier provides superior digital listening with support for Qualcomm® aptX™ audio, aptX™ HD, aptX™ Low Latency, AAC and SBC audio codecs. Providing up to 10 hours of immersive audio on a single charge and up to 30 ft. (10 m) of range, the Bluetooth cable comes with a USB charging cable.
- Premium, wireless audio performance. A dedicated, premium headphone amplifier provides superior, high-fidelity audio quality with wireless capability.
- Support for multiple codecs. Qualcomm® aptX™ audio, aptX™ HD, aptX™ Low Latency, AAC, and SBC enable superior digital audio
- Featuring Bluetooth® 5 Wireless Technology. Bluetooth 5.0 is also backward compatible and will integrate with all Bluetooth sources.
- Up to 10 hours of play time. Battery allows up to 10 hours of play time with up to 350 hours of standby time and is rechargeable via USB MicroB cable.
- Compatible with all Shure detachable earphones with MMCX cable connectivity.