Sennheiser IE 300 In-Ear Headphone
High definition sound with Sennheiser tuning!
- Australian Stock
- Australian Warranty
- Authorised Reseller
Found it cheaper somewhere else? Request a price match.
Don't risk purchasing a fake!
MiniDisc are Authorised Resellers
21 Day Change of Mind Returns
Terms and conditions apply
Free Shipping Australia Wide
Free Shipping & Express available
Unmatched advice and support
Always happy to help
The driving force of the IE 300 is a refined version of Sennheiser's Extra Wide Band (XWB) 7mm transducer, revered for its breathtaking acoustic performance in a deceptively compact package. A new blend of materials in the diaphragm improves its rest-and-response times for greater accuracy throughout the frequency spectrum. When resonances are minimized, the enhanced speed brings clarity to higher frequencies, subtly warm mids, and clean bass response with low harmonic distortion. Transients are tight without harsh frequency smearing, letting vocals retain their silky character directly from the master recording to your mind. The XWB transducers reproduce sound that is completely unique to the Sennheiser audiophile legacy—which is no surprise as they are developed and manufactured with exacting precision. Although diminutive in size, its output sounds larger-than-life, offering intimate access to your favourite tracks.
- High-fidelity earphones with German-made 7mm
- XWB transducer - for natural, balanced sound
- Resonator chamber to remove masking resonances for a refined and extended treble
- Newly developed membrane foil for minimized natural resonances and distortion
- 3.5mm cables with gold-plated Fidelity+ MMCX connectors
- Selection of silicone and memory foam ear adaptors in 3 sizes (S/M/L) and adjustable ear hooks to ensure an optimal fit
- IE 300 Earphones
- Cable with MMCX connectors and 3.5mm plug
- Silicone & Memory Foam Sets (S, M, L)
- Carry Case
- Cleaning Tool
- User Manuals
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Frequency response: 6 Hz – 20,000 Hz
- THD < 0.08 % (1 kHz, 94 dB)
- Premium carry case
- Designed and engineered in Germany