HiBy R3 Pro Saber Digital Audio Player
A versatile audio player with an impressive feature set and high quality 3.5mm / 2.5mm output.
- Australian Stock
- Australian Warranty
- Authorised Reseller
Found it cheaper somewhere else? Request a price match.
Don't risk purchasing a fake!
MiniDisc are Authorised Resellers
21 Day Change of Mind Returns
Terms and conditions apply
Free Shipping Australia Wide
Free Shipping & Express available
Unmatched advice and support
Always happy to help
The Hiby R3 Pro Saber DAP is an updated edition of Hiby's popular R3 Pro, now featuring ESS's ES9218P DAC chipset. The ES9218P HiFi SoC leverages the company's patented 32- bit HyperStream architecture that can support up to 32- bit 384kHz PCM and DSD256, ensuring audiophile quality sound all the way to the headphones.
This compact player produces up to 80mW from its 3.5mm singgle ended output, as well as a mighty 280mW via the 2.5mm Balanced Outputs. This makes the R3 Pro capable of driving current hungry full size headphones. High quality line-out mode is supported, with 2V (SE) and 4V (BAL) voltage output.
R3 Pro Saber also supports Bluetooth 5.0 with wide codec support (SBC, AAC, AptX, LDAC and UAT) and both transmission and receiving capability. WiFi 2.4Ghz / 5Ghz with native streaming apps for Qobuz and Tidal*, including MQA decoding, means a high quality streaming experience is assured. For local music libraries, R3 Pro Saber also supports up to 2TB Micro SD storage and playback can even be optionally controlled through the HiBy Link application on your smartphone!
* No offline mode for Tidal and Qobuz
The R3 Pro has a truly impressive featureset within a compact size, along with great battery life. This is a great mid-range audio player that punches well above its weight.
- Dual ES9218P DAC chipsets for impressive audio quality
- 3.5mm single ended / 2.5 balanced outputs delivering up to 80mw (SE) and 280mW (BAL) for a wide range of headphones and earphones
- 2V (SE) and 4V (BAL) line out mode supported
- Bluetooth 5.0 support with SBC, AAC, AptX, LDAC and UAT codecs. Both BT receiver and transmitter modes supported.
- 2.4 / 5.0GHz Wifi with native streaming apps for Tidal / Qobuz
- MQA Certified decoding capability
- Wide format support including Native DSD256 Decoding
- Outstanding battery life for up to 19 hours (SE) and 14 hours (BAL) playback time. Up to 50 days standby battery.
- Silicone case and screen protectors included!
- 1 x HiBy R3 Pro Saber DAP (Digital Audio Player)
- 1 x USB A to USB Type-C cable for file transfer and charging
- 1 x Semi Transparent Protective Plastic Case
- 1 x Set of Screen Protector (Back and Front)
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warranty card
- Battery Life: Up to 19 hours (SE) and 14 hours (BAL) playback time. Up to 50 days standby battery.
- Outputs: 3.5mm / 2.5mm balanced output, USB-C output with digital coaxial support via Hiby Type-C to 3.5mm coaxial adapter (not included)
- Max output power (Single Ended): 80mW @ 32 ohms
- Max output power (Balanced): 280mW @ 32 ohms
- Line Out Voltage: 2V (SE) / 4V (BAL)
- Bluetooth: Version 5.0 (SBC, AAC, AptX, LDAC and UAT)
- Wifi: 2.4Ghz / 5.0Ghz
- Storage: Up to 2tb via microSD Card (not included)
- Dimensions: 82x61x13mm