HEDD HEDDphone TWO
The culmination of three years of relentless R&D, every aspect of the original HEDDphone has been refined for an unparalleled audio experience.
- Australian Stock
- Australian Warranty
- Authorised Reseller
Found it cheaper somewhere else? Request a price match.
Don't risk purchasing a fake!
MiniDisc are Authorised Resellers
21 Day Change of Mind Returns
Terms and conditions apply
Free Shipping Australia Wide
Free Shipping & Express available
Unmatched advice and support
Always happy to help
The HEDDphone TWO is the long anticipated successor of the HEDDphone ONE from HEDD Audio, a Berlin based manufacturer of high end studio monitors and headphones.
Powered by new advances in Air Motion Transformer technology and informed by profound user feedback, the new HEDDphone has undergone a turbo-charged evolution. With a folded Kapton diaphragm over three times larger than in traditional dynamic, planar, or electrostatic driver designs, the sound of HEDDphone TWO has reached new heights with regards to precisely tailoring subtle transients and creating a transparent, natural musicality. It produces a speaker-like, evenly balanced soundstage with stunning definition, permitting long listening periods with very little fatigue.
Building on the success of its predecessor among Award-winning producers and engineers such as Tchad Blake, Hildur Guðnadóttir, or DJ Jazzy Jeff, this headphone is crafted with a discerning eye on the needs of mastering engineers, mix engineers, and producers whilst also aiming at the broader spectrum of consumer headphone enthusiasts.
Several breakthroughs have been achieved in the three and a half year process of developing and designing HEDDphone TWO. By reconstructing the driver from scratch and using lightweight materials like carbon fibre and magnesium, the HEDD R&D team was able to achieve a staggering 25% weight reduction. An all new mechanical design was developed in order to make the product more compact and durable.
A patent is pending for the all new unique headband (= HEDDband) that provides users with a true custom-comfort-fit experience. HEDD have gone all out to invent a smart strap system, allowing parameters like height, width, curvature and even the clamping pressure to be tweaked to the individual head shape and taste.
To ensure highest flexibility straight out of the box, the company includes a carrying case as well as additional balanced / unbalanced cables, making it easy to take HEDDphone TWO to projects - and even on vacation. Heavy users will also appreciate the spare set of ear pads for prolonged usage.
- The design is worked around excellently balanced weight distribution.
- The HEDDphone uses the most durable materials and components for longest product life.
- The ear pads are made from premium vegan material that is durable and soft, and seals well even with glasses.
- High definition HEDD Air Motion Transformer.
- High-quality, vegan-friendly materials made in Germany.
- Variable Velocity Transformation technology.
- Open-back design.
- Designed and Hand-built in Berlin, Germany
- HEDDphone® TWO
- Travel case to fit HEDDphone® TWO and Accessories
- 1 x additional set of spare ear pads
- 1 x 2.2 m unbalanced cable with 6.35 mm termination
- 1 x 2.2 m balanced cable with 4.4 mm termination
- 1 x unbalanced adapter from 6.35 mm to 3.5 mm
- 1 X balanced adapter from balanced 4.4 mm to XLR
- Concept: Open-back over-ear
- Driver: Full-range Air Motion Transformer (AMT)
- Diaphragm: Kapton polyimide film
- Frequency range: 10Hz – 40 kHz
- Sensitivity: 89 dB/W
- Impedance: 41 Ohm
- Weight: 550g
- Power Requirements: minimum 200mW, recommended 1000mW or more
- Cable: Kevlar-infused, graded
- Vegan-Leather ear pads and head cushion
- Made in Germany