Focal Stellia Closed Back Headphone
Focal's Stellia takes the qualities of the Focal Utopia and adds it into a closed back headphone so you can use this in environments where isolation is a must.
- Australian Stock
- Australian Warranty
- Authorised Reseller
Found it cheaper somewhere else? Request a price match.
Don't risk purchasing a fake!
MiniDisc are Authorised Resellers
21 Day Change of Mind Returns
Terms and conditions apply
Free Shipping Australia Wide
Free Shipping & Express available
Unmatched advice and support
Always happy to help
CLOSED-BACK HEADPHONES FOR HOME AND ON-THE-GO USE
These very high-end circum-aural headphones manufactured at Focal is equipped with a new generation of exclusive electrodynamic speaker drivers, capable of working at low acoustic load while offering an extremely extensive frequency response (5Hz – 40kHz). Thanks to the many cutting-edge technology which are integrated in its speaker drivers (the frameless 100% copper voice coil, ‘M’-shaped pure Beryllium dome), Stellia delivers a perfect sound, whether bass articulation or the highest frequency details. In addition, Stellia’s offers extremely low impedance at 35 Ω, making the headphones very easy to drive through the output of a mobile audio source: experience the purity of sound, everywhere.
Each component has been developed with optimal acoustics in mind, without compromising on style. Because at Focal, innovation goes beyond technology; it influences product use and aesthetics. So, the two cognac and mocha finishes and the full-grain leather chosen sublimate this unique object.
Stellia uses the headband and yoke mechanical features originally developed for the Utopia headphones. The consistent curve between these two elements offers flawless comfort, regardless of the shape and size of the listener’s face and head. This comfort is enhanced by the high-resilience memory foam used for the earpads.
NEC PLUS ULTRA FINISHES
The two cognac and mocha finishes and the full-grain leather chosen are testament to the meticulous attention paid to each and every detail of these elegant headphones.
- Reference closed-back headphones for home and on-the-go use
- Exclusive full-range speaker drivers with an ‘M’ shape pure Beryllium dome (patent pending)
- Uncompromising tonal balance, reproduction of the tiniest sound details at both very high and very low frequencies
- Incredible dynamics within a pair of closed-back headphones
- Excellent performance when connected to a portable audiophile player
- Very good ambient noise soundproofing
- Comfortable and ergonomic
- High-quality materials used
- Case - cognac and mocha faux-leather
- One 3m (9.1ft) high-quality cable - Ideal for use at home on a high-end amplifier, thanks to its symmetrical 4-pin XLR connector.
- One 1.2m (3⅜ft) high-quality cable - designed to be portable with a stereo 3.5mm jack (⅛").
- A rigid travel case - in cognac and mocha woven finishes.