Fir Audio Xenon 6 (4.4mm Balanced)
A full-range IEM that brings the scale and grandeur of a natural setting back to any recording
- Australian Stock
- Australian Warranty
- Authorised Reseller
Found it cheaper somewhere else? Request a price match.
Don't risk purchasing a fake!
MiniDisc are Authorised Resellers
21 Day Change of Mind Returns
Terms and conditions apply
Free Shipping Australia Wide
Free Shipping & Express available
Unmatched advice and support
Always happy to help
A full-range IEM that brings the scale and grandeur of a natural setting back to any recording. One for the purist who relishes each sound in its most natural, dynamic state.
It features a stainless-steel shell, a sapphire crystal glass faceplate, equipped with 4 balanced armature drivers, a 10mm dynamic driver for lows, fed into a Kinetic Bass port. Tied together by an electrostatic driver that elevates the track’s finer details. Lifelike resolution, unlike anything you’ve ever heard before.
Along with the rest of the Frontier Series, the Xenon 6 comes in Universal-Fit and Custom-Fit models.
- Machined Stainless Steel Shells
- Sapphire Glass Faceplates
- ATOM XS Interchangeable Modules
- Leather Protective Case
- 1x 10mm Kinetic Bass Dynamic Driver
- 1x OpenDriver Balanced Armature Driver for bass
- 2x OpenDriver Balanced Armature Driver for mids
- 1x OpenDriver Balanced Armature Driver for highs (with Sound Reflector)
- 1x OpenDriver Electrostatic Driver for ultra highs
- Freq. Range: 20-20kHz
- Impedance: 28ohms
- 4.4mm balanced cable