Fiio FA7 Quad Driver IEM
Fiio’s quad BA flagship, with an exquisite premium 3D printed resin: the masterfully tuned Fiio FA7.
- Australian Stock
- Australian Warranty
- Authorised Reseller
Found it cheaper somewhere else? Request a price match.
Don't risk purchasing a fake
MiniDisc are Authorised Resellers
Not happy? Return it within
Return it within 21 days for a refund*
Next day shipping available
Unmatched advice and support
Always happy to help
The FA7 is Fiio’s new quad balanced armature flagship earphone, with 4 Knowles balanced armature drivers that bring a new energetic, rich sound to Fiio’s IEM lineup. The FA7 makes an impression with its striking, high quality design. The earpieces are solid medical grade German resin, chosen to reduce skin irritation. The FA7 comes with a 1.2m detachable, mono-crystalline copper plated silver MMCX cable. The cable is terminated in a right angle gold plated 3.5mm TRS plug, and the FA7 is fully compatible with Fiio’s range of balanced MMCX cables. The earphone comes bundled with a large assortment of accessories including two carrying cases, a cleaning tool, and multiple sets of eartips which allow the user to tune the sound for vocals, bass, or a more balanced listen.
The FH5 has a carefully chosen set of four BA drivers: two Knowles SWFK-31736 drivers allocated to the high frequencies, one Knowles ED-29689 driver allocated to the mid frequencies, as well as one Knowles CI-22955 driver allocated to the bass.
The FA7’s sound is V-shaped, with a emphasis on the bass and treble. There is both deep rumble in bass and airiness in the highs. The result is a smooth sound signature, a sweeter and punchier sound than other Fiio earphones or other IEMs at this price point. The headphones can be tuned using the included eartips to emphasise vocals, bass, or to stick to a balanced sound. The tunability of the FA7 makes the earphone versatile and capable for any genre, despite the bass and treble emphasis in the stock signature. The FA7 represents exceptional value for money, and it’s only until you go to earphones well over the thousand dollar mark that you can achieve better clarity and a wider soundstage. For a warmer, more relaxed sound consider the Fiio FH5.
- The first mass-produced, 3D printed quad balanced armature in-ear monitor
- 4 Knowles BA drivers in each of the ear unit work perfectly in harmony with masterfully-tuned four-way crossover
- The shell is made with German high-transparency resin, specifically medically designed for ears and with EU IIA medical certification
- Detachable MMCX design with high-purity monocrystalline copper-plated silver wire
- Customize your sound with 13 pairs of ear tips covering balanced, bass, vocal sound signature as well as foam ear tips
- Fiio FA7 earphones
- 120cm MMCX Fiio copper plated silver wire, terminated in a 3.5mm TRS plug
- 13 pairs of eartips ([S M L] balanced silicone tips, [M] bi-flange silicone tips, [S M L] vocal emphasis silicone tips, [S M L] bass emphasis silicone tips, [S M L] memory foam eartips
- Hard shell carrying case
- Soft carrying case
- Shirt clip
- Cleaning tool
- Quad balanced armature drivers (2x SWFK-31736 for highs, 1x ED-29689 for mids, 1x CI-22955 for bass)
- 23 Ohms impedance
- 110dB/mW sensitivity
- 10.6g weight without cable
- 20Hz to 40KHz frequency response