Effect Audio Thor Silver II+ Litz IEM Cable
Thor Silver II+ is for people who want more out of their Silver Cable
- Australian Stock
- Australian Warranty
- Authorised Reseller
Found it cheaper somewhere else? Request a price match.
Don't risk purchasing a fake
MiniDisc are Authorised Resellers
Not happy? Return it within
Return it within 21 days for a refund*
Next day shipping available
Unmatched advice and support
Always happy to help
Thor Silver II+ is for people who want more out of their Silver Cable. Immersive and alluring, intimate vocals, visceral bass punch, while introducing unbelievable and 3D imaging and soundscape. Thor Silver II+ is designed such to be as smooth as possible, removing the treble spike and sibilance as most pure silver cables do, Thor Silver II+ features better ergonomics and is a huge step-up from its predecessor, ‘Thor Silver’. Offering more balance, more staging and more vocals allure together with its new cable geometry design, Thor Silver II+ is not your usual Pure Silver cable.
- A multi-sized stranded design within the same encapsulations enables the Thor Silver II+ to achieve distinct highs and details due to the signal transmission speed in thinner cable strands, while the thicker size cable strands are usually employed for smooth bass and mids.
- Past experiences have taught us that even though sound quality is a critical factor in determining an upgrade cable’s worth, the tensile strength and flexibility matters too. The reworked insulation features high tensile strength and flexibility while adding as little weight as possible
- 8 Wire Braid is only available by “Bespoke”
- Effect Audio uses certified UP-OCC materials only.
- 22 AWG
- UPOCC Pure Silver Litz
- Proprietary Multi-Size Stranded design within single encapsulation
- Flexible insulation (same as Leonidas)
- New EA CF connectors and Y-Split