Effect Audio Janus B IEM Cable
Project "Janus" is derived from unrelenting pursuit of innovations and technological excellence in the art of cable crafts.
- Australian Stock
- Australian Warranty
- Authorised Reseller
Found it cheaper somewhere else? Request a price match.
Don't risk purchasing a fake
MiniDisc are Authorised Resellers
Not happy? Return it within
Return it within 21 days for a refund*
Next day shipping available
Unmatched advice and support
Always happy to help
Project "Janus" is derived from unrelenting pursuit of innovations and technological excellence in the art of cable crafts. "Janus" features an industry-firsts Palladium plated cables, as well as a unique EA, developed alloy mix to tame the volatility of 'Palladium' as a plating material. Janus offers 2 modes of optimised configuration- 'Dynamic' & 'Basso' ; featuring full-bodied richness and realistic tonal balance.
- A multi-sized stranded design within the same encapsulations enables the Eros II to achieve distinct highs and details due to the signal transmission speed in thinner cable strands, while the thicker size cable strands are usually employed for smooth bass and mids.
- Past experiences have taught us that even though sound quality is a critical factor in determining an upgrade cable’s worth, the tensile strength and flexibility matters too. The reworked insulation features high tensile strength and flexibility while adding as little weight as possible
- Effect Audio uses certified UP-OCC materials only.
- 24 AWG
- 8 Wires
- Multi Sized Stranding
- Ultra Purity OCC Palladium Plated Copper & 'EA Alloy Mix'
- EA Ultra Flexi Insulation
- PSquared / Pentaconn Superior Plugs