Chord Mojo DAC/Headphone Amplifier
Designed and constructed in England, Mojo is an ultimate DAC/Amp that adds studio quality sound to your audio device.
- Australian Stock
- Australian Warranty
- Authorised Reseller
Found it cheaper somewhere else? Request a price match.
Don't risk purchasing a fake
MiniDisc are Authorised Resellers
Not happy? Return it within
Return it within 21 days for a refund*
Next day shipping available
Unmatched advice and support
Always happy to help
Presented by the Chord Electronics, Mojo is an ultimate DAC/Headphone Amplifier, designed to work efficiently with your smartphone. Just connect this portable device to your iPhone, Android phone, PC, or Mac. Now, plug in your earphones to experience crystal clear audio that gives you the feel of a recording studio.
Easy on your pocket
Designed and constructed in England, Mojo is an ultimate DAC/Amp that adds studio quality sound to your audio device. Following the guidelines of the multi-award winning Hugo platform, Mojo will give high quality performance at an affordable cost. Mojo is comprises of an extremely powerful headphone amplifier that provides crisp and clear audio, no matter, whether you use large studio cans or little in-ear buds, it can play almost any audio file of up to 768kHz 32bit, and quad DSD 256. With the latest Li-Po technology, the user can fully charge this device in only four hours, however, it can be used continuously for eight to ten hours.
- Mojo was designed for the music loving Smartphone owner.
- It is powerful, but small and comfortable to carry.
- It works with your iPhone or Android phone.
- Mojo is also compatible with your Mac or PC
- Mojo has three digital inputs - USB, Coaxial, and Optical.
- Mojo charges in just 4 hours to provide up to 10 hours use.
- You can use any pair of headphones with Mojo, from 4Ω to 800Ω.
- With two 3.5mm analogue outputs you and a friend can listen too!
- Mojo plays all files from 32kHz to 768kHz and even DSD 512.
- Mojo is fully automatic and remembers its last used settings.
- Its case is precision machined from a single solid block of aluminium.
- Mojo is entirely designed and manufactured in Great Britain.
- 1x Micro USB 768kHz/32-bit Capable Input
- 1x 3.5mm Jack Coaxial 768kHz/32-bit Capable Input
- 1x Optical TOSLINK 192kHz/24-bit Capable Input
- 1x 1amp Micro USB Charging Port Input
- 2x 3.5mm Headphone Jacks
- Output Power @ 1kHz – 600Ω 35mW
- Output Power @ 1kHz – 8Ω 720mW
- Output Impedance: 75mOhms
- Dynamic Range: 125dB
- THD @ 3v: 0.00017%
- Weight: 180g (0.4lbs)
- Dimensions: 82mm (l) x 60mm (w) x 22mm (h)