Chord Mojo 2 Portable DAC and headphone amplifier
The Mojo 2 is the follow up to one of the most popular portable / amp DACs of all time.
- Australian Stock
- Australian Warranty
- Authorised Reseller
Found it cheaper somewhere else? Request a price match.
Don't risk purchasing a fake!
MiniDisc are Authorised Resellers
21 Day Change of Mind Returns
Terms and conditions apply
Free Shipping Australia Wide
Free Shipping & Express available
Unmatched advice and support
Always happy to help
The Mojo 2 is Chord Electronic's follow up to the Mojo, one of the most popular portable amp/DACs of all time. Tremendous output power, a smooth yet detailed DAC, all in a unit about the size of a pack of cards.
Mojo 2 features an upgraded FPGA processor and an improved 40,960 tap WTA filter, along with improvements to the amplifier output stage. The result is higher performance, lower noise and better transparency.
In a first, the Mojo 2 incorporates a 705/768khz 104bit DSP core, which allows for hardware EQ and crossfeed adjustments with virtually no loss in quality.
An improved battery system delivers higher efficiency with auto idle shut off, as well as an intelligent desktop charging mode derived from Hugo 2.
The Mojo 2 also now features both USB-C + Micro USB data input, preserving full compatibility with the Poly. Charging is still performed via a seperate Micro-USB port.
The Mojo 2 features class-leading output power and detail at this size class. With up to 600mw power output and a vanishingly low 0.06 ohms output impedance, the Mojo 2 delivers effortless power even to low impedance, low sensitivity planar magnetics, while also providing a meatier, warmer sound to many low impedance IEMs.
With flexible input options including USB, optical and coxial inputs, or wireless input when paired with the Chord Poly streamer unit, the Mojo 2 is the ultimate pocket sized DAC.
- NEW: USB-C data input, with Micro-USB data / charging for full compatibility with Poly
- NEW: 104 bit DSP engine for advanced EQ / crossfeed adjustments
- NEW: Menu function including crossfeed, button lock, brightness and DSP
- Improved FPGA: Greater resolution, power and efficiency
- Improved WTA filtering: 40 DSP cores for better transparency and lower noise
- Improved battery: Larger capacity, auto shutoff and intelligent desktop mode derived from Hugo2
- 1 x Mojo 2 DAC/amp
- 1 x approx. 10cm Micro-USB cable
- Product documentation and instructions
- Five digital inputs: coaxial, dual-data coax, optical, Micro-USB and USB-C
- Dynamic range 125 dB A wt.
- Noise 2.7 uV A wt., no measurable noise floor modulation
- Distortion and noise 0.0003 % at 2.5 V 300 ohms
- Power output 1 % distortion:
- 90 mW 300 ohms (5.2 V RMS)
- 600 mW 30 ohms (4.2 V RMS)
- 0.06 ohms output impedance
- 118 dB stereo separation 1 kHz 300 ohms 2.5 V
- Dimensions: 83 mm (3.26 in.) x 62 mm (2.44 in.) x 22.90 mm (0.90 in)
- weight: 185 g (0.4 lbs)