Campfire Audio Polaris II
The 2019 Polaris features a retuned hybrid design with deeper bass and smoother highs, as well as improved build quality and accessories.
- Australian Stock
- Australian Warranty
- Authorised Reseller
Found it cheaper somewhere else? Request a price match.
Don't risk purchasing a fake
MiniDisc are Authorised Resellers
Not happy? Return it within
Return it within 21 days for a refund*
Next day shipping available
Unmatched advice and support
Always happy to help
The new Campfire Audio Polaris V2 is part of the Portland based company's three IEM releases for 2019, alongside the new IO and updated Andromeda. A rethink of the original Polaris, the new Polaris has a new bassier tuning, along with refined build quality and a premium accessory package. The new smokey black cable with pre-formed earhooks allows for a light-weight, comfortable and easy to wear fit, while the new leather case is matched to the Polaris' distinctive blue colour. Vapour deposited black screws, beryllium/copper MMCX connectors and a new smoked black stainless steel spout complete a beautifully premium package.
In terms of sound, the new Polaris V2 goes for bassier and smoother tuning than the original Polaris. Much of the mid-high harshness of the original Polaris has been tamed, but the bass has been increased by several factors, so that the new Polaris arrives at Atlas levels of bass impact. While the midrange and high frequencies are clear and present with the new Polaris, we think that this IEM is best for people who specifically want a stronger bass response. We also recommend trying the new Polaris with the AZLA Sedna tips, which tilt the overall sound brighter and cleaner.
- Single Balanced Armature + T.A.E.C.™
- 9.2mm Dynamic Driver + Polarity Tuned Chamber™
- Newly Insulated Custom Beryllium / Copper MMCX Connections
- ‘Cerulean’ Blue Anodized Aluminum Body
- Black PVD Screws
- Black Stainless Steel Spout
- Premium Campfire Audio Leather Earphone Case. Made in Portugal.
- Campfire Audio Smoky Jacket Litz Cable – Silver Plated Copper Conductors with Berylium Copper MMCX and 3.5mm Stereo Plug. Features formed ear-hook without memory wire.
- Final Audio Tips (xs/s/m/l/xl)
- Campfire Audio Marshmallow Tips (s/m/l)
- Silicon Earphone Tips (s/m/l)
- Campfire Audio Lapel Pin
- Cleaning Tool
- 5Hz–20kHz Frequency Response
- 105 dB SPL/mW Sensitivity @ 1k
- 17 Ohms @ 1kHz Impedance