Campfire Audio Andromeda 2019 Edition
Campfire Audio updates a true classic with improved build quality, a better accessory package and the same thoughtfully balanced sound.
- Australian Stock
- Australian Warranty
- Authorised Reseller
Found it cheaper somewhere else? Request a price match.
Don't risk purchasing a fake
MiniDisc are Authorised Resellers
Not happy? Return it within
Return it within 21 days for a refund*
Next day shipping available
Unmatched advice and support
Always happy to help
Hand assembled in Portland Oregon, the Andromeda is one of our most popular high end earphones, prized for its balanced tuning and exceptional build quality. With the 2019 update, the Andromeda has been refreshed with improved build quality and an upgraded accessory package. The alumnium earshell now features smoother machined surfaces to improve user comfort, while the new smokey black cable with pre-formed earhooks allows for an easier to wear fit. The 2019 Andromeda now comes with a new leather case matched to the Andromeda's distinctive rich green colour.
In terms of sound, the Andromeda is perhaps one of the most well balanced IEMs we offer. With five balanced armatures per side, the Andromeda offers a wide frequency response and a slightly warm, but still linear and natural sound. As a result, the Andromeda does well with most genres, offering superb imaging and detail whatever you are listening to.
If you prefer a bassier sound with more richness and depth to the low frequencies, we think the Sennheiser IE800S is a good alternative. For an upgrade to the Andromeda, we suggest having a listen to the 64 Audio U12T.
- Dual High Frequency Balanced Armature Drivers + T.A.E.C.
- Single Mid Frequency Balanced Armature Driver
- Dual Low Frequency Balanced Armature Drivers
- Beryllium / Copper MMCX Connections
- Machined Aluminum Shell
- Tuned Acoustic Expansion Chamber™ (T.A.E.C.)
- Stainless Steel Spout
- Premium Campfire Audio Leather Earphone Case. Made in Portugal.
- Campfire Audio Smoky Jacket Litz Cable – Silver Plated Copper Conductors with Berylium Copper MMCX and 3.5mm Stereo Plug. Features formed ear-hook without memory wire.
- Final Audio Tips (xs/s/m/l/xl)
- Campfire Audio Marshmallow Tips (s/m/l)
- Silicon Earphone Tips (s/m/l)
- Campfire Audio Lapel Pin
- Cleaning Tool
- 10Hz–28 kHz Frequency Response
- 112.8 dB SPL/mW Sensitivity
- 12.8 Ohms @ 1kHz Impedance