Bowers & Wilkins PX Wireless Noise Cancellation
The PX delivers the impact of Bowers and Wilkins’ speakers in a portable wireless package well suited for travelling and commuting.
- Australian Stock
- Australian Warranty
- Authorised Reseller
Found it cheaper somewhere else? Request a price match.
Don't risk purchasing a fake
MiniDisc are Authorised Resellers
Not happy? Return it within
Return it within 21 days for a refund*
Next day shipping available
Unmatched advice and support
Always happy to help
The PX delivers the impact of Bowers and Wilkins’ speakers in a portable wireless package well suited for travelling and commuting. The PX is a wireless noise cancelling headphone with smart features such as adaptive noise cancelling, and smart pause functionality that pauses playback when you take the headphones off. The adaptive noise cancelling has 3 optimised preset modes - one for flights (engine and cabin sounds), one for commuting (reduce city noise, while retaining awareness), and one for the office (limits background chatter, but allows you to tune into nearby conversations). All the presets can be configured in the companion iOS and Android app.
The PX’s sound signature can be described as balanced and neutral, with impactful bass, and an intimate midrange, as well as a particularly sweet treble response that provides clarity while staying smooth. Furthermore, the PX’s sound signature can be modified in the companion app to your preference, highlighting the versatility of the headphone. The PX utilises 4 microphones to provide a natural noise cancellation experience, and includes a further 2 microphones for telephony.
If you prefer a more treble focused sound signature in a wireless noise cancelling headphone, consider the Bang & Olufsen H9i.
- Bowers and Wilkins PX headphone
- USB-C charge and data cable
- Detachable cable terminating in a 3.5mm plug
- Soft carry case
- Manual and quick start guide
- Wireless adaptive noise cancelling
- 40mm drivers
- Bluetooth 4.1 with AptX HD, SBC, AAC.
- Supports Bluetooth profiles of A2DP v1.3, AVRCP v1.6, HFP v1.6, HSP v1.2, GAP, SDAP, DIP.
- 4 microphones for ANC, and 2 microphones for telephony
- USB-C port for charging, audio and updates
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 22 Ohms impedance
- Battery life: (22hrs BT/ANC, 29hrs BT/no ANC, 33hrs ANC/wired, 50hrs wired/no ANC)
- 850 mAh battery