Beyerdynamic T1 2nd Gen Hi-Fi Headphones
Until October 31st, 2019 get a free Beyerdynamic Aventho Wired valued at $499 for free
- Australian Stock
- Australian Warranty
- Authorised Reseller
Found it cheaper somewhere else? Request a price match.
Don't risk purchasing a fake
MiniDisc are Authorised Resellers
Not happy? Return it within
Return it within 21 days for a refund*
Next day shipping available
Unmatched advice and support
Always happy to help
The Beyerdynamic T1 2nd Gen is a perfect example of top sound quality and precise workmanship. Made from premium quality material to deliver nothing less than the best for the listener, this pair of headphones are known for its wider clarity and producing vocals that sound life-like. Featuring enhanced tuning options and carefully intensified bass, they offer fans contemporary music like never before.
Technology and Construction:
It comes embedded with the Tesla technology that is known for using innovative sound transducers, hence allowing twice the volume of conventional models available in the market. It comes with detachable textile-covered connection cable and screwable threaded jack plug that aims to provide optimum sound transmission. Notably, the conductors included are made from ultra-pure OCC copper which can be remover, if necessary. These made in Germany headphones feature 600-ohm transducers that makes it the only set of earphones with transducers.
Offer by the Beyerdynamic, the T1 2nd Gen not only concentrates on lending you the best music listening experience but also is designed in a way that is sure to impress all the onlookers. It features open ear cups covered with a delicate metallic grill and subtle colour shades. The velour ear cushions included are made from hollow fibre that efficiently transports warmth and moisture away from the head. The memory foam layer beneath the velour cover acts as the add-on for the exceptionally soft ear cushions.
*Valid till 31st October 2019; or while stocks last, no other discounts or promotions apply.
- Highly efficient Tesla technology drivers
- Spacious, transparent and powerful sound
- Extraordinary impulse fidelity
- High impedance (600 Ohms)
- Three metre long double-sided, detachable cable, OCC 7N copper conductors, textile braided
- Connection cable with 3.5 mm jack plug and screwd-on 6.35 mm jack adapter
- Breathable, super-soft ear cushions with memory foam
- High-grade protein-coated leatherette headband
- Luxury grade hard carry case included
- Hand crafted "Made in Germany"
- 5-years warranty
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Power handling capacity: 300 mW
- Weight without cable: 360 g
- Accessory: Luxury grade hard carry case
- Transmission type: Wired
- Headphone impedance: 600 ohms
- Nominal sound pressure level: 102 dB
- Headphone design (operating principle) : Semi-open
- Headphone frequency response : 5 - 50.000 Hz
- Construction: Circumaural (around the ear)
- Net weight without packaging: 440 g
- Remote : Without Remote