Beyerdynamic Amiron Home Open-Back Headphones
Beyerdynamic’s impressive Tesla technology refined for the open-back and comfortable Amiron Home. Look here for clean treble and lush bass.
- Australian Stock
- Australian Warranty
- Authorised Reseller
Found it cheaper somewhere else? Request a price match.
Don't risk purchasing a fake
MiniDisc are Authorised Resellers
Not happy? Return it within
Return it within 21 days for a refund*
Next day shipping available
Unmatched advice and support
Always happy to help
The Beyerdynamic Amiron Home is a wired, open back, full sized headphone made for home or office listening, and tuned for musical enjoyment. Amiron Home is based on Beyerdynamic’s in-house Tesla technology, which increases magnetic force and control on the driver. The result is clean treble and impressive detail for critical listening, whilst also accentuating the sound with elevated bass and a dynamic, energising listen. The driver was additionally optimised to eliminate treble resonances and diminishes unwanted vibrations, leading to a more comfortable and fatigue free listening experience.
The Beyerdynamic Amiron Home’s sound can be characterised as v-shaped; this means the Amiron has elevated treble and bass. The Amiron Home still maintains a smooth midrange, which is not as recessed as other Beyerdynamic headphones tuned for professional use. This tuning creates an intimate listening experience. The treble is not so energetic as the DT 1770 or DT 1990, making the headphone more forgiving for a broader range of tracks and genres. The energetic but still relatively smooth profile works especially well for pop, electronic, k-pop, jazz, and many more genres. Consider the Beyerdynamic T5p II for a more balanced listening experience.
The Amiron Home is packaged with a detachable 3m long cable terminated with a 3.5mm plug, a 3.5mm to 6.35mm screw on adaptor, and a hard case.
Order online or visit our showroom for a demo!
- Highly efficient Tesla technology drivers
- Hand crafted "Made in Germany"
- High-resolution sound for a concert experience at home
- Impedance 250 Ohms
- velvety soft headband and ear pads out of Microvelour
- 3 m long cable with 3.5 mm jack plug and screwed-on 6.35 mm jack adapter
- double-sided and detachable cable
- Beyerdynamic Amiron Home headphone
- 3m detachable cable (terminating in a 3.5mm TRS plug)
- 3.5mm to 6.35mm screw on adaptor
- Hard shell case
- Optimised Tesla technology (dynamic driver)
- 340g weight (without cable)
- 250 Ohms impedance
- 102 dB (1mW/500Hz) sensitivity
- Around ear design