Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Studio Monitor Headphones
ATH-M40x is an M-Series professional monitor headphone which is regarded as the best deal for providing excellent sound monitoring.
- Australian Stock
- Australian Warranty
- Authorised Reseller
Found it cheaper somewhere else? Request a price match.
Don't risk purchasing a fake!
MiniDisc are Authorised Resellers
21 Day Change of Mind Returns
Terms and conditions apply
Free Shipping Australia Wide
Free Shipping & Express available
Unmatched advice and support
Always happy to help
ATH-M40x is an M-Series professional monitor headphone which is regarded as the best deal for providing excellent sound monitoring. It is tuned flat which enables accurate audio monitoring across the extended frequency range. An exceptional sound isolation of the headphone along with the swiveling earcups for a convenient one-ear monitoring enhances the studio experience. The headphone is developed and engineered with high grade materials with robust construction. It is incredible in professional studio tracking and mixing along with DJ monitoring.
Drivers catering your needs
The Outstanding performance of ATH-M40x is the result of custom made drivers which assist in achieving same sonic signature as that of the M50x. The 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnet and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils are attached to the headphone. These drivers are manufactured using the latest technology at the tightly controlled manufacturing facility. Focused attention to the sound design ensures that the headphone delivers first class audio experience.
Build and Design
ATH-M40x comes in matt black finish having silver gray highlight for the Audio-Technica logo. Though large in size, the headphone is convenient to use and comfortable on the head. It is designed keeping long session in the mind. The best part is that its ear cups easily rotate and do not get warmer even after a longer period of use. Besides, the headband is properly padded as well.
The best part of ATH-M40x is its connectivity. It can be connected with Bluetooth. It also has standard straight cable as well as coiled cable for an easy connectivity. The cables are 3.5 mm on the ends with a proprietary locking connector on the headphone end.
- Excellent sound isolation in loud environments with circumaural design contours around the ears
- 40 mm drivers along with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned flat for excellent and accurate sound monitoring across the entire frequency range
- One-ear monitoring with 90° swiveling earcups
- Collapsible for space-saving portability
- High quality earpad and headband material ensure extra durability and comfort
- For professional studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring
- Detachable cable (includes 1.2 m - 3.0 m coiled cable and 3.0 m straight cable)
- Protective carrying pouch
- 6.3 mm (1/4") screw-on adapter