Audio-Technica ATH-IEX1 Hybrid In-Ears
Super Premium inner ear headphones with hybrid multi driver system and titanium housing
- Australian Stock
- Australian Warranty
- Authorised Reseller
Found it cheaper somewhere else? Request a price match.
Don't risk purchasing a fake!
MiniDisc are Authorised Resellers
21 Day Change of Mind Returns
Terms and conditions apply
Free Shipping Australia Wide
Free Shipping & Express available
Unmatched advice and support
Always happy to help
Hybrid Multidriver System
By combining the deep, rich bass sound of the 9.8mm and 8.8mm dynamic push-pull driver and the crisp and clear high frequencies of the armature balanced driver, these headphones deliver a unique and groundbreaking sound experience.
The rigid and lightweight titanium housing reduces unwanted vibrations and is designed for an elegant, secure and comfortable fit.
The headphones come with two sets of detachable cables with a 3.5mm and 4.4mm plug that allows for separate replacements if necessary.
Each pair of headphones is individually identified by a laser-etched serial number.
To carry the headphones and protect them from accidental damage, an exclusive, durable hard carrying case is included.
- Cable (1.2 m (3.9’) / 3.5 mm (1/8”) gold-plated stereo mini-plug (L-shaped))
- Balanced cable (1.2 m (3.9’) / 4.4 mm (0.17”) gold-plated balanced plug (5-pole / L-shaped))
- Eartips (XS, S, M, L)
- Comply™ form eartips (S, M, L)
- Cleaning cloth
- Type: Hybrid
- Driver: 9.8 mm, 8.8 mm, balanced armatures × 2
- Sensitivity: 102 dB/mW
- Frequency response: 5 to 50,000 Hz
- Maximum input power: 3 mW
- Impedance: 5 ohms
- Input jack: A2DC connector jack
- Weight (without cable): Approx. 19 g (0.67 oz)